INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA THROUGH THE ONLINE STORE POZITRON PLUS GLOBAL
INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
BY POZITRON PLUS GLOBAL ONLINE STORE
Please be advised that your personal data will be collected as part of the online store operation at https://pozitronplusglobal.com, pursuant to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (general regulation on data protection) (hereinafter the GDPR):
- The administrator of the provided personal data is:
MEDI SPA d.o.o., Vlade Gotovca 21, 10 000 Zagreb-Susedgrad, Croatia, VAT EU: 60341287874.
MEDI SPA d.o.o.
Vlade Gotovca 21
10 000 Zagreb-Susedgrad, Croatia
Phone No. +48 501766554
- The Store processes the following Customers’ personal data:
- first name, surname, e-mail address, address – the provision of which is necessary to conclude the agreement;
- Tax Identification Number, Business Identification Number (REGON), company, business address – the provision of which is optional, however, failure to do so shall prevent the Seller from issuing a VAT invoice,
- telephone number – the provision of which is optional, however, failure to do so may hinder the contact of the Seller with the Customer,
- date of birth – the provision of which is optional, however, failure to do so shall prevent the Customer from receiving special offers or birthday discounts.
- The processing of Prosumers’ personal data aims at:
- performance of the agreement, including the registration of the Prosumer Account or Account of a Purchasing Group Member (as part of the Prosumer purchasing group), conclusion and implementation of the sales agreement, delivery performance, exercise of the right of withdrawal, consideration of the complaint, transaction settlement (the legal basis: Article 6, paragraph 1, let. b, GDPR);
- providing the Newsletter service (the legal basis: Article 6, paragraph 1, let., GDPR).
4 The Store may entrust the provided personal data to external entities: postal operators and suppliers, payment transaction operators, operators providing marketing services (only when the Newsletter has been ordered), accounting, legal, and IT services.
- The administrator shall not transfer personal data to countries or international organizations outside the European Economic Area.
- The Customer's personal data shall be stored for the duration of the agreement, the duration of the warranty and warranty for the goods as well as for the period of mandatory storage of accounting / tax documentation that stems from generally applicable provisions of law.
- Personal data shall not be profiled or processed automatically.
- The Customer is entitled to:
- access to their personal data, including obtaining a copy thereof,
- correct the data,
- request deletion or limitation of data processing,
- make a complaint regarding the processing,
- transfer the data,
- withdraw their consent to the processing of personal data; if the processing takes place on the basis of consent (in the case of the Newsletter service), the withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing that has been carried out based on consent given before its withdrawal.
- The Customer is entitled to make a complaint about the processing of personal data to the supervisory body, which is currently the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (PPDPO).