INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA UNDER PARTNER COOPERATION POZITRON PLUS GLOBAL
INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
UNDER PARTNERSHIP COOPERATION
POZITRON PLUS GLOBAL
Please be advised that your personal data will be collected under partnership cooperation, pursuant to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter the ‘GDPR’):
- The administrator of the provided personal data is:
MEDI SPA d.o.o., Vlade Gotovca 21, 10 000 Zagreb-Susedgrad, Croatia, VAT EU: 60341287874.
MEDI SPA d.o.o.
Vlade Gotovca 21
10 000 Zagreb-Susedgrad, Croatia
Phone No. +48 501766554
- POZITRON PLUS GLOBAL processes the following Prosumers’ personal data:
- first name, surname, e-mail address, address – the provision of which is necessary to conclude the agreement;
- Tax Identification Number, Business Identification Number (REGON), company, business address – the provision of which is necessary to conclude the agreement in case of natural persons who run a business,
- Phone number – the provision of which is optional, however, failure to do so may hinder the contact of POZITRON PLUS GLOBAL with the Prosumer,
- date of birth – the provision of which is optional, however, failure to do so shall prevent the Prosumer from preparing special offers or birthday discounts.
- performing the agreement, including the registration of the Prosumer Account, conclusion and implementation of the cooperation agreement, exercise of the right to withdraw from the agreement, consideration of the complaint, transaction settlement (legal basis: Article 6 paragraph 1 let. b, GDPR);
- The provided personal data may be entrusted by POZITRON PLUS GLOBAL to external entities: postal operators and suppliers, payment transaction operators, operators providing marketing services (only when the Newsletter has been ordered), accounting, legal, and IT services. The Prosumer's personal data shall also be made available to other Prosumers belonging to the same purchasing group as the given Prosumer.
- The administrator shall not transfer personal data to countries or international organizations outside the European Economic Area.
- The Prosumer's personal data shall be stored for the duration of the agreement, the period in which it is possible to pursue claims related to the concluded cooperation agreement and the period of mandatory storage of accounting / tax documentation that stem from generally applicable provisions of law.
- Personal data shall not be profiled or processed automatically.
- The Prosumer is entitled to:
- access to their personal data, including obtaining a copy thereof,
- correct the data,
- request deletion or limitation of data processing,
- make a complaint regarding the processing,
- transfer the data,
- The Prosumer is entitled to make a complaint about the processing of personal data to the supervisory body, which is currently the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (PPDPO).