INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
THROUGH THE POZITRON PLUS GLOBAL WEB SERVICE
Cookies are individual files sent when opening a website; they are downloaded to the user's device (computer, smartphone, etc.). These files are used to read the information contained in them by the administrator of the website you have visited. These files in no way cause access to other files on the user's device. The operation of cookies depends on the settings in your browser – you can turn off cookies in the browser. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default; this can be changed by turning off cookies in your browser.
Detailed information on the cookies used on our website and their functioning can be found by visiting the cookies tab. This link also contains information on how to change the browser settings to limit or disable the functioning of cookies, etc., and how to delete such files from your device.
- The administrator of the provided personal data is:
MEDI SPA d.o.o., Vlade Gotovca 21, 10 000 Zagreb-Susedgrad, Croatia, VAT EU: 60341287874.
MEDI SPA d.o.o.
Vlade Gotovca 21
10 000 Zagreb-Susedgrad, Croatia
Phone No. +48 501766554
- The purpose of processing the users’ personal data collected using the cookies system will be processed for analytical purposes (statistical measurements, observing the frequency of visits to the website, for direct marketing purposes (we want to match the offer and website appearance better).[AK1]
- The legal basis for processing data collected using the cookie system based on your consent is Article 6 paragraph 1 let. a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).
- We may entrust the personal data collected using the cookies system to external entities: operators providing marketing services, external IT services, and entrepreneurs hosting the website. Your data may also be transferred to our employees and contractors to perform their official duties related to website operation.
- The period during which the administrator will process personal data depends on the type of cookies. It will be stored as long as there is a need for its processing, however, no longer than 2 years from the time of visiting the website.
- The User is entitled to access their personal data, including obtaining their copies, correcting them, requesting deletion or limitation of processing, the right to object to the processing[AK2] , and the right to transfer data [AK3] (i.e. transfer of the data at your request to another data controller directly through us or through you).
- The User is entitled to make a complaint about the processing of personal data to the supervisory body – the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (PPDPO).
- Personal data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area – Google Inc., which is covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield program (the EU-US Privacy Shield program is in accordance with Article 45 (1) of the GDPR). This program ensures the protection of your Data at least at the same level as by the GDPR.
The further use of the website means that you accept that we process your personal data using cookies. Expressing consent is entirely voluntary, and you can withdraw your consent at any time by changing the settings of your web browser or leaving the page. Withdrawal of consent will not, however, affect previous processing.
I WISH TO CONTINUE
MY WEB BROWSER
HAS BEEN SET IN ACCORDANCE WITH MY PREFERENCES